A customer brought us his Element XL boat for SeaDek® on the floor and on other important places that people boarding the boat, needed a safe pad to use so they don’t slip.
SeaDek can be tailored to fit endless applications on nearly any type of boat. Some of the other benefits SeaDek offers include:
•Exceptional traction, even when wet.
•Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking, or leaning on boat surfaces.
•Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue.
•Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips, and dents.
•Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen.
If you have a boat, you have a place for SeaDek!
Notice the back of the boat has SeaDek pads on both sides of the engine for non-slip steps.
SeaDek is also installed on the Nose of the boat when loading from the front of the boat.
Stop in or call us to schedule your next custom project.
Call for appointments 407-704-5676
Open 9am-6pm M-F
If you will like to do custom work to your car, truck, van, boat, ATV, side-by-side, motorcycle or UTV, then Next Level Inc. is your place!
See our Google Reviews and see why others have chosen us to work on their vehicles.
Call for appointments 407-704-5676
Stop in and enjoy playing with new speakers and stereo’s on our demo wall full of head units and speakers. Crank it up, that’s what its for!
A customer recently brought in their 2015 Regal 2800 into our shop to have new speakers, LED and SeaDek floor surface installed. We give an ultra fast turnaround on installation and the customer was very excited on how clean the installation was of all the products.
The 2800 model comes with The FasTrac Hull that gives you more control on the water, with up to 26% faster speeds, and at the fuel pump, with up to 30% better fuel efficiency. The boat comes with a FUSION UD750 MARINE STEREO. The Fusion radio has full integration for your smart phone, which can be enclosed in a waterproof uni-dock, and has AM/FM radio capabilities. But the original speakers weren’t enough sound for the customer. We told him that WetSounds just released the new Revo 6″and 8″ speakers and that he could choose from a complete line of grills. We added 2 amps as well to power all of the new speakers.
See our post on the Wet Sounds Revo Speakers in stock now -click here-> WetSounds Revo Speakers
Spec’s on the Revo line from Wet Sounds:
• 1” Titanium Tweeter for crisp, clear high frequency details
• Wet Sounds exclusive Nylas (Nylon reinforced fiberglass) high stiffness composite frame to withstand even the harshest environments
• Injection Molded Advanced Composite Mid-Bass Cone for tight bass and distortion free performance
• Wet Sounds rubber spider is the industry’s only santoprene rubber spider that is impervious to water saturation and dry rot
• Thermoformed santoprene rubber surround for permanent attachment to the cone
• 12dB audiophile crossover with air core inductors, mil spec tolerance parts and integrated tweeter protection for the highest performing marine speaker in the world
• RGB LED Tweeter Glow Kit Included allows hundreds of color options
• 8 Different Grill Options available
• More choices than the competition!Below are just a few photo’s from a recent customer who we installed REVO speakers for.
Here are more images of the SeaDek floor surface and LED around the boat.
For more information on our fast turnaround installation of SeaDek, LED lighting, Marine Speakers, and more, please call us today! 407-704-5676
Email [email protected]